Strictly Follow These Guidelines To Publish Your Article.
How To Write Articles on ArticlesOcean Full Guide.
It is a brief guide for those who want to write for articlesocean.net. It aims to help users to understand our requirements.
1. How To Get Your Article Approved.
All of the following points must comply with your Article, or your Article will be rejected.
A. Your Article Topic Should be Started with WHAT IF.
B. Your Article should be Minimum of 500 words long.
C. Should Follow All The Checkpoints Lists Given Below.
D. The Article must not already be published on the Internet.
E. Your Article Should be 100% Unique and a hundred percent of your writing.
G. Your Article Should Follow Google Policy, not contain any negative words.
H. The information provided in the Article Should not be misleading.
I. Your Article Should Be Creative And Offer Some Knowledge.
2. Trending Content.
Articles covering trending topics always perform well. Write Articles on the Trending Topics, and You Should have preferred Knowledgeable and Interesting Topics.
3. Keep Your Article Easy To Read And Understand
Keep your writing simple and useful. The Article should be between 500 to 3,000 words long. Complex words and sentences are boring to most of the readers, so keep your Article easier and simple with valuable content.
4. Checkpoints For Article.
- 1. Article Title and Summary Should Be Nice.
- 2. The Image You Add in Article Should Have Image Description.
- 3. Use Headings (H2) and (H3) tags in the Article on necessary paragraphs.
- 4. The Article Should be Divided into Proper Paragraphs and sub-headings, make a paragraph after every 3 to 5 line.
- 5. Attach external links in your content wherever possible and necessary.
- 6. Attach related content Links from our website based on your topic if appropriate in your article.
- 7. Check the uniqueness of your article.
5. Revise Your Article Before Submitting For Review
We reject all of the Articles that require a lot of editing. Please make sure you read, re-read, and read again and follow all checkpoints before submitting it.