Top 20 Riddles Questions
1. A man was born in 1984 and died in 1985. But when he was killed, he was 65 years old. Tell me how?
2. What is that thing that we buy once a year, use it for the whole year and throw it away after the end of the year?
3. Who is the one who walks without legs and, once gone, does not come back?
4. What is that thing which belongs to us but is used by other people more than us?
5. What is that which only increases but never decreases?
6. What is that from which the more you come out, the more it will increase?
7. What is produced in Japan that cannot be produced anywhere else in the world?
8. What moves from one place to another but does not move from its place?
9. There are two doors, out of which one door is right, and one is wrong. Each door has a guard, one who always tells the truth, and the other always lies. We don't know which savior tells the truth and who lies. We can ask only one question to either of us. Tell us what questions we should ask to find the right door?
10. What can be seen once in a minute, twice in a movement, and never in years.
11. What word in the English language does the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. What is the word?
12. What month of the year has 28 days?
13. There's a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?
14. A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn't get a single hair on his head wet. Why?
15. You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn't a single person on board. How is that possible?
16. I follow you all the time and copy your every move, but you can't touch me or catch me. What am I?
17. I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest person can't hold me for five minutes. What am I?
18. What invention lets you look right through a wall?
19. What goes up and down but doesn't move?
20 What has many keys but can't open a single lock?
Answers to Riddles
1. That man was born in Room No. 1984 and died in Room No. 1985
4. our name
6. The pit
9. We will first ask the guard that "If I ask that guard which is the right door, what will he answer me" then whatever door the guard tells will be the wrong door.
10. Letter M
12. All of them
13. There aren't any—it's a one-story house
14. He was bald
15. All the people on the boat are married.
16. Your shadow
17. Your breath
18. A window
19. A staircase