1) What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
2) Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it, you die. What is it?
3) What is that's always coming but never arrives?
4) What belongs to you but is used more by others?
5) What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?
6) What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
7) What gets bigger every time you take from it?
8) What can you break but not touch?
9) A daredevil jumps from a 10 story building onto a concrete Street below and escapes any injury how?
10) I am a rare case where today comes before yesterday. What am I?
11) What two things can you never eat for your breakfast?
12) What can be wasted but never bought?
13) What has 88 keys but cannot open a single door?
14) What has 6 faces and 21 eyes but cannot see?
15) A woman has 6 daughters and they each have a brother. How many children does she have?
16) What question can you never honestly say yes to?
17) The more you take the more you leave behind. What am I?
18) The shorter I am the bigger I am. What am I?
19) My rings are not worth much but they do their my age. What am I?
20) If there's a one-story house and everything outside and inside of the houses read then what color are the stairs?
21) You are my brother but I am not your brother. Who am I?
22) What gets sharper the more you use it?
23) A man rode into town on Tuesday and left two days later on Tuesday. How so?
24) What word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
25) What comes down but never goes up?
26) If you don't keep me, I'll break. What am I?
27) A man buys of thirst in his own home. How is this possible?
28) He has married many women but has never been married. Who is he?
29) I stand when I am sitting and jump when I am walking. Who am I?
30) What seven-letter word has hundreds of letters in it?
1) A towel.
4) Your name.
5) Your shadow.
6) A stamp.
8) A promise.
9) He jumped from the ground floor.
10) A dictionary.
11) Lunch and dinner.
13) A piano.
14) A dice.
15) Seven children.
16) Are you asleep?
20) There are no stairs because it is a one-story house.
21) Your sister.
22) Your brain.
23) His horse is named Tuesday.
25) The rain.
26) A promise.
27) The man lives in a houseboat and is in the middle of the ocean with no freshwater around.
28) A priest.
29) A Kangaroo.
30) A mailbox.