1. What can fill a room but take up no space?
2. A specific five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it. What is the word?
3. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?
4. This is as light as a feather, but no man can hold it for long. What am I?
5. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, which was the tallest mountain globally?
6. How far can you walk into the woods?
7. People need me, but they always give me away. What am I?
8. What can you share but can you have all for yourself?
9. A man is going down a one-way street the wrong way when a policeman passes. Why does the policeman not arrest the man?
10. What building has the most stories?
11. If an electric train was going North at 100 miles per hour. Which way would the smoke blow?
12. Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. Smith have?
13. A man is awake night after night without getting a wink of sleep, yet he doesn't felt tired. Why?
14. Where can you find roads without cars, forests without trees, and cities without houses?
15. What instrument can make any sound and be heard but not touched or seen?
16. I pass before the sun yet make no shadow. What am I?
17. How can a man ho outside in the pouring rain without protection and not have a hair on his head get wet?
18. If your uncle's sister is not your aunt, what relation is she to you?
19. I am easy to lift but hard to throw. What am I?
20. 2 children were playing checkers, and each played 5 games. Both children won the same number of games, and yet there were no ties. How is this possible?
21. What is the safest room to be in during a zombie apocalypse?
22. I have branches, yet I have no leaves, no trunk, no fruits. What am I?
23. First, you eat me, then you get eaten. What am I?
24. What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?
25. I hide, but my head is outside. What am I?
26. All men take off their hats to one person. Who is this person?
27. If Jessica's daughter is my daughter's mother, who am I to Jessica?
28. What can never be put in a saucepan?
29. You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I?
30. What can you always count on when solving maths problems?
31. Why are ghosts, bad liars?
32. It lives in winter, dies in summer, and grows with its root on top. What is it?
33. I have 24 keys but cannot open any locks. Sometimes loud, sometimes soft. What am I?
34. I can never be stolen from you. I am owned by everyone. Some have more; some have less. What am I?
35. I have 3 eyes and only one leg. Obey me, or you will be sorry. What am I?
36. What do you throw away but keep on returning?
37. What turns everything around without moving?
38. I have one Letter, but my name is spelled with 8. What am I?
39. I am never the first to speak, but I am always last to be heard. Who am I?
40. What runs around a house but doesn't move?
41. What can be measured but never seen?
42. What breaks on the water but never on land?
43. What weight is more a ton of feathers or a ton of gold?
44. I have a beginning, but no end, and I end all things that begin. What am I?
45. Tom's mother has 3 children. One is named April; one is named May. What is the third one named?
46. Two people were there in the house. No one came in or went out. But then there were three people. What happened?
47. What can you add to one to make it go away?
48. Dustin was born on December 28, yet his birthday always falls in summer. How is this possible?
49. I fly but have no wings; I cry but have no eyes. What am I?
50. At night, they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
3. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
4. Your breadth.
5. Still Mt. Everest. Just because it wasn't discovered didn't make it any smaller.
6. Halfway. After that, you are walking out of the woods.
9. The man was walking.
10. A library.
11. It wouldn't go anywhere because the electric train has no smoke.
12. He has 5 children; all of the daughters have the same one brother.
13. He is a night shift worker and sleeps during the day.
15. Your voice.
16. The wind.
17. He was blad.
18. Your mother.
19. A feather.
20. They weren't playing each other.
21. The living room.
22. A Bank.
23. A fish hook.
24. A pack of cards.
25. A nail.
26. A barber.
28. It's lid.
29. A reflection.
30. Your fingers.
31. Because you can see right through them.
32. An Icicle.
35. Traffic light.
38. An Envelope.
39. An Echo.
40. A Fence.
42. A wave.
43. They weigh exactly the same, one ton each.
46. The 2 people were a husband and an expectant wife who gave birth to her baby.
47. The Letter G. Then it is gone.
48. Dustin is Australian, where the 3 hottest months are December, January, and February.
49. A cloud.
50. The stars.